On-Demand Airport / Amtrak Shuttles
For many years, some of the most popular questions asked by our riders have been regarding travel services available to connect with major destinations outside of Greenville. ECU Transit provides connection services for students, staff, faculty, and family members traveling as their guests to and from Raleigh-Durham International Airport, Pitt-Greenville Airport and Rocky Mount / Wilson Amtrak stations!
Individual rides must be requested at least 1 week in advance. Tickets may be requested any time outside of the predetermined university break shuttle schedule at a premium rate.
|Premium pricing for our Airport and Amtrak shuttles|
|RDU (one-way ticket for 1-3 passengers)||$185|
|RDU Group (one-way ticket for group of 4-6 passengers)||$220|
|PGV (During normal operating hours 7:00am and 10:00pm M-F)||Free|
|PGV (Outside normal operating hours)||$50|
|Wilson Amtrak (one-way ticket for 1-3 passengers)||$65|
|Rocky Mount Amtrak (one-way ticket for 1-3 passengers)||$70|
Requesting On-Demand Airport / Amtrak Shuttle
Individual rides must be requested at least 1 week in advance.
- Submit an On-Demand Shuttle Request
- Wait for approval and detailed instructions on how to purchase shuttle ticket.
- Complete payment steps via ECU Transit Purchasing Center
- Once payment is complete, a confirmation receipt will be sent to your contact email that was entered via ECU Transit Purchasing Center
- Enjoy the ride!
For more information, contact our office at 252-328-4724.
After receiving your confirmation code, you may head to our ticket purchasing center to pay for your shuttle ride. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. To purchase tickets:
- Tickets can be purchased online via the ECU Transit Purchasing Center.
- Tickets must be purchased with a verified bank Visa, Discover, MasterCard or American Express.
- Once ticket(s) are purchased, a confirmation email will be sent to your contact email entered during checkout via ECU Transit Purchasing Center.